2015-12-12

Having moved!

Stabilo 68 pens on watercolour paper

I did it - I moved to blogger with my English blog. Well, not with all the posts which I wrote through the many years I used wordpress. The old blog will still exist, and you can see them here.

Just to introduce myself to new readers: I am living in Berlin, Germany, have been working at the Berlin University of the Arts for more than 30 years and experimenting with all kinds of mediums for over three years now. The only medium I haven't tried so far is oils because of the smell and the fact that I am doing art in my living room.

Just now I am having lots of fun with my neocolorII watersoluble wax crayons which can be used in different ways, one of them being similar to painting with watercolours or gouache paints.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment