2023-12-13

Using Bard to generate prompts for AI images



Let us ask Bard first what he thinks he can do with creating prompts for AI Artists. Bard's answer:

"I can create prompts for AI artists that are both detailed and creative. I can also tailor my prompts to specific AI art models, such as DALL-E 2, Imagen, and Midjourney. ... I can also generate prompts for more specific tasks, such as: Creating an image that evokes a particular emotion, such as happiness, sadness, or fear...."

Well, I am a very curious person and someone who definitely likes to experiment. So I asked Bard:

Hi, I am an AI Artist and I want to generate an image depicting a snow covered garden in front of a modern house. Can you give me a prompt, please?

Bard`s answer is:

Create a vivid winter scene of a snow-covered garden in front of a sleek, modern house. The house should have a minimalist design, with large glass windows that showcase the snow-dusted landscape. The garden should be a peaceful oasis, with a winding path leading through a grove of snow-laden trees. The path should end at a small pond, where a frozen fountain stands majestically. The overall mood of the image should be serene and tranquil, reflecting the beauty of winter in the heart of a modern setting.

Now I looked for an AI Art Generator,  went to Ideogram AI.# and submitted the prompt. 

This is the result of the prompt as it is given above. The image is okay but in my opinion it is a bit too modern, something you would see in when somebody sells the property.

So I tried to get something different and replaced "sleek modern house" with "old house".

I must say I prefer this image to the first one. It almost looks a bit mysterious, and I definitely love the sky. 

By the way, you get three prompts (Bard calls them "drafts") and you can get more than those. 

In addition to that you can easily copy the prompts or create a google doc with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment