2023-12-01

Promptalot

Promptalot is a website for organzing and sharing prompts for Midjourney AI. I don't use Midjourney, but many other AI Art Generators. I am a very curious person, and so I want to know what happens when I use one of these prompts with Nightcafe Studio, for example.

The first step is to go to Promptalot and search for a subject. I searched for "Pattern" and one of the prompts I got was:

A digital artwork depicting a complex fractal pattern with a symmetrical design. The fractal features an ornate center resembling a blooming flower with a warm, luminous core of yellows and reds. This central motif is surrounded by intricate petal-like structures in a palette of blues, purples, and greens, suggesting layers of depth and texture. The background simulates a misty forest at twilight, with the soft silhouette of trees and a hint of a sunset in the distance, contributing to the mystical atmosphere of the composition

I copied the prompt and went to Nightcafe Studio. The result:

It definitely does not look like the image created with Midjourney. Nevertheless I like it. 

Now the question is: How about using Leonardo AI, or Ideogram AI, or Dreamlike AI or Deep Dream Generator AI? 

Or how about changing the colors in the prompt? Or shortening the prompt? 

For me the goal is not to create the same image as Midjourney would. For me the goal is to use the prompt as an inspiration to create something different, to play around.

No comments:

Post a Comment