2023-04-07

Snakes

 Today I felt like creating snakes with various AI Art generators. Well, it looks like most of them do not like snakes - or the images of snakes have not been fed into their databases. At first I tried Nightcafestudio with Stable Diffusion, and the results were total fails. So I thought it might be helpful to use a starter image. I downloaded the photo of a snake from Pixabay and uploaded it to Nightcafestudio.

Okay, nothing spectacular. It is a snake, nicely decorated, but nothing spectacular. 

I also tried Dreamlike, with similar results. 

Unfortunately, DALL-E2 on Nightcafestudio was not working, so I could not try that. However I know that the new Bing Image Creator is based on DALL-E. So I tried that one,



And what a difference! I used no starter image at all, just the prompt:

painting of a snake in the style of Anne Stokes, watercolor and ink, intricate, highdefinition, highly detailed

In addition to the quality of the results Bing has another advantage: it works with a system of booster points which allow your creations to be generated relatively quickly. One booster point is used for four images. However, you can easily get Bing award point which can be transformed into booster points.

No comments:

Post a Comment