2023-04-14

Blue Willow - another AI Art creator

 

Many young people do it every day - they are using a discord server. Well, I haven't so much up to now.

However, there is an Artificial Image creator which is free but can only be used on the Discord server itself. It is called Blue Willow. The moment I learnt about it I had to try it out. 

I must admit that it was - and is - quite an adventure for me. But there are friendly people who answered my questions. So I managed to create - and download - some images. In Bluewillow you have to add to the prompt whether you want a portrait or a landscape format. I did not know that, so I got squares. 

Learning new things is time consuming, but I love to learn new things. It is good for the brain, keeps it in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment