2024-05-31

Nightcafe Studio's "Sketch to Image" Tool

Since the beginning of this week I have been experimenting with the "Sketch to Image" Tool provided by Nightcafe Studio, and I must say that I am a wee bit obsessed with this tool. 

It works quite simple: You upload one of your sketches, drawings, illustrations and add a prompt to it.


In 2022 I did this illustration of a fluffy monster with watermedia. 

It was the result of practising with brush and paints, and of trying to create on paper what I had in my mind.It is actually just a colored sketch. So I thought it might be a good image for trying out the "sketch to image" tool.



The image on the right is one of the results I got. As you can see, it resembles the start image quite a lot. In addition to that the prompt "cute fluffy monster" added a lot of fluffiness to the creature. 

So the "sketch to image" tool is more than just using a starter image (which I had done before with exactly the same illustration): it keeps the pose, the idea of the painting and adds some kind of perfection to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment