2024-05-24

Having fun with the new Mage Space

Some days ago Mage Space came up with a new website, and as I am a very curious person I had to try it. I was very, very pleased with the results I got with this AI Generator. I have a free account and have unlimited generations - which is quite an extraordinary thing. In addition to that Mage offers so called "prompt filters". Instead of talking about them I give you two examples:


With this image I used the prompt: "a beautiful mermaid with long flowing hairs swimming underwater" and the prompt filter "Neo-Baroque" (Pack 1).

When you browse through pack 1 you get a huge list of prompt filters. Well, they are called "filters" but in reality they are different styles. I looked for a filter / style which would create something very different. 

So I chose "Watercolor 2", with the same prompt.



The result is really quite different - more of a watercolor illustration. It could serve as an illustration in a children's book, whereas I would not use the image above for that purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment