2023-08-30

Vectorize AI

 In some cases Vectorizer AI is the right tool for enlarging images created with AI Image Creators. 

Here's an example:


I generated this troll with the use of Dreamlike AI. The dimensions of the image are: 576x704 pix, much too small for any use on print on demand stores.

I had learnt about Vectorizer AI a few days ago and also watched a video. I am always open for anything new, so I wanted to try it out.

Now step 1 is to have the background removed, together with the strange parts on the right. There are some background removing tools online, I went for clipdrop's tool.

Now step 2: upload the image to vectorizer AI. Here the result:


Now the size is 2304 x 2816 px. You probably won't notice the changes on the image much, but you will see them when you open it with a picture processing program like Photoshop or Gimp.

Vectorizer AI is free and it is still in Beta. It does not work with every image; but I will try it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment