2024-03-11

Working with PromptComposer

I learnt about PromptComposer via Twitter. This online tool allows you to search for prompts. I am always keen on trying out new things, so I had to give it a try. I submitted the words "tulips watercolor" and got the prompt: "photo realistic  clipart  watercolor art of a cute  adorable  pretty chocolate candy  easter bunny  sitting in a woven basket with beautiful colored easter eggs  daffodils and tulips".

There is one disadvantage to the tool: it only searches Midjourney prompts, and I am not using this AI Art Generator. The first AI Generator I used the above mentioned prompt with was Stablecog, and here is the result:

As you can see you have a bunny in a basket, colorful easter eggs, but no daffodils and tulips. Instead of the flowers you have some nice butterflies flying around the basket. 
In addition to that I did not quite like the position of the eggs - some are kind of hovering in the air.

So I decided to use another Art Generator and to change the prompt a bit.



I went to Freepik.com and changed the prompt to:
"photo realistic  clipart  daffodils and tulips watercolor art of a cute  adorable  pretty  easter bunny  sitting in a woven basket with beautiful colored easter eggs  full body"
With moving "daffodils and tulips" to the beginning of the prompt I obviously managed to make them appear in the image. In addition to this the easter eggs are now nicely arranged either in the basket or in front of it.

So I learnt two things:
  1. PromptComposer can serve as a basis - you have to know that the result of the prompt you are given there may not work in a satisfying way with Art Generators other than Midjourney. 
  2. The ability to understand Midjourney prompts may differ from one Art Generator to the other. 





No comments:

Post a Comment