2021-12-14

Painting with alcoholbased markers again


There are some art mediums to which I return quite regularly. Alcoholbased markers belong to that category. There are two reasons for that:
  1. I have got no studio - I use my breakfast table in my living room. With acrylics, even with acrylic ink I have to be very careful not to let paint drop somewhere where I do not want it to drop - I am putting paper all over my table. When I am finished I have to be careful to clean my brushes. All that is not necessary when working with my markers. They can be put away quickly, they can be fetched quickly, and everything stays nice and clean.
  2. I simply love the colours. A long time ago I was thinking that "colour was not my thing" - now I enjoy trying out colour combinations. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment