2020-01-28

Experiences with Canva and Lunapic


In my last post I showed you the green beetle which I had painted with acrylicinks. I had saved it in png format and tried to delete the background in gimp, but as Gimp does not have the magic eraser it is quite difficult and time consuming to do it with it.
I uploaded the file to Canva - unfortunately only Canva Pro has the "remove background" filter, and I use the free version. But there is Youtube - and actually I found a very useful tip: There is an online image editing software which removes the background with one click - You can find it on lunapic.com
So I removed the background there, downloaded the file and uploaded it again to Canva and copied the beetle and rearranged the two images till I was satisfied with the result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment