2024-04-22

Create a Coloring Page with ColorBliss

You can create a coloring page with almost every AI Art generator - in one of my last blog posts I described the process and the necessary steps in detail.

Some days ago I discovered a website which makes creating coloring pages very easy: It's name is colorbliss.art. There is a free plan which allows you to create 3 coloring pages for free. Once you've done that you can get another three credits if you share the website on social media.


This is one of the coloring pages I created. You can download the file by clicking on the image. It comes as a png file. I then open Open office Writer and paste the image into the document and then export it as pdf.

Important information: ColorBliss just changed the pricing. You have nine free coloring pages, then you have to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment