2023-02-03

AI generated Art: What a difference two words make

 I am in the middle of a series of AI generated decoratively painted initial letters. In the late middle ages printed books used to have  miniature illustrations and illuminated initials, both of which had to be drawn and painted manually. I love those illuminated initials and thought maybe AI could help me create a series of them, maybe even the whole alphabet.

So this is one version of the letter A:


The prompt for it was 
Beautiful painting of the Initial letter A, with apples, art nouveau, decorative, intricate, hyperdetailed

I liked the result, however I wanted to have more leaves going with the apples. So I added these two words to the prompt: "and leaves". Here's the result:


How different those two images are! The first one focuses on wood and - of course - on apples. The second is all green with the leaves, and the red apples form a nice contrast. 






No comments:

Post a Comment