2024-03-18

Painting again with Acrylics

It's been a long time ago since I've last painted with acrylics. Some say, acrylics are an easy medium - not with me, I must say. I've tried them a few times, was not satisfied with the result and then switched over to other mediums, like alcoholbased markers for example. 

However, sometimes watching me a certain video makes me want to try a medium again, and so I grabbed a piece of watercolor paper and some acrylic paints and created this painting on the left. I did it - like I always do - without any planning or preliminary sketches. This is something which may work or not - and I think I have actually have to do more planning and sketching before I actually begin to paint. I used colored pencils also, something I want to explore more. 

And I definitely want to use this painting as a starter image with some of my AI Art Generators!

No comments:

Post a Comment